The UC Davis Chancellor’s Club
Donors who give $1,000 or more each year to the UC Davis Annual Fund become members of the UC Davis Chancellor’s Club (DCC), an honorary giving society. Davis Chancellor’s Club members make important philanthropic contributions that allow the Chancellor to direct dollars where the priorities are greatest and the opportunities are most promising. DCC members enjoy a special relationship with campus leaders and receive invitations to events designed just for them.
Benefits of joining the DCC
Davis Chancellor’s Club donors enjoy:
- Invitations to DCC events such as Fireside Chats — special presentations by faculty and top administrators — and Insider’s View — exclusive tours of campus areas and businesses
- Interaction with faculty, administrators and other DCC donors who share their vision of success for the campus
- Recognition in the Giving Works newsletter, Honor Roll
- A discounted university parking permit
- Personalized assistance with UC Davis questions and requests
How to join the DCC
Gifts of $1,000 or more to the UC Davis Annual Fund can be made by cash or check, credit card, the donation of securities, and several other methods. Gifts at this level automatically confer membership to the DCC.
Donors who make contributions to the Annual Fund at the following gift levels are also recognized as members of the following gift clubs, and receive the following benefits:
- Sustaining Member ($1,000-$2,499)
- All of the benefits listed above.
- Mrak Associates ($2,500-$4,999)
- Special invitations to the Community Women’s luncheon and Chancellor’s Fellows awards ceremony, as well as the benefits listed above.
- Meyer Fellows ($5,000-$9,999)
- Special invitations to events such as the UC Davis Teaching Prize Gala, as well as the benefits listed above.
- Freeborn Circle ($10,000-$24,999)
- Special invitations to events such as the annual Chancellor’s Club event with the chancellor, as well as the benefits listed above.
- Innovation Circle ($25,000+)
- An invitation to attend a special Chancellor’s Club event in your area with university leaders or faculty, as well as the benefits listed above.