The UC Davis Parents Fund
Parents of current UC Davis students are invited to stay connected to their student and support the university by making contributions to the UC Davis Parents Fund.
Gifts to the Parents Fund enrich the educational experience of all UC Davis students by providing flexible funding that supports the university overall. Parents Fund donations are part of the UC Davis Annual Fund, but recognize and honor giving by parents in particular.
Impacts of Giving to the Parents Fund
Director of Development, Parent Giving
Gifts to the Parents Fund enhance the educational experience for students in many ways, through:
- Undergraduate scholarships and the Chancellor’s Achievement Awards, which reward academic achievement
- Facility and equipment improvements, including new computer labs and updated classrooms in Wellman and Kerr Halls
- Chancellor’s Fellows Awards, which recognize outstanding faculty early in their careers
- Student and community events like Commencement and Picnic Day
How to give to the Parents Fund
- Give online
- Call the Parents Fund at: (530) 754-1100
- Mail your contribution to:
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-8574
Checks should be made payable to The UC Davis Foundation.
If you have questions about the Parents Fund, please email the Parents Fund or call (530) 754-1100.