Philanthropic support from foundations
A wide range of foundations find that their priorities align with UC Davis’ top-notch teaching, research, patient care and public service initiatives.
Foundations partner with UC Davis to support:
- Cutting-edge research
- Scholarships and fellowships for undergraduate, graduate and professional school students
- Endowed faculty positions
- Building and renovation projects
- Programs and patient care
- Emerging opportunities across the university
These partnerships play a critical role in facilitating discoveries that improve the world and assisting exceptional students in realizing their full potential.
The Office of Foundation Relations
Development professionals at UC Davis work with current and potential foundation partners to explore opportunities for reaching shared goals, to realize the full potential of existing collaborations, and to ensure timely and informative reporting on foundation support. To learn more about how UC Davis partners with foundations, or to arrange a visit, please contact us.