At the Office of Foundation and Corporate Giving, we work closely with our university colleagues to identify exemplary programs and initiatives that advance UC Davis priorities and appeal to the philanthropic interests of local, national and international foundations and corporations.
To achieve this, our office:
- Promotes the university’s priority programmatic initiatives.
- Works with UC Davis colleges and units to match promising programs with appropriate funding prospects.
- Partners with the Office of Research on limited submissions and internal calls for proposals.
- Manages the ongoing cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of current funders with the capacity to make major investments in the university.
- Identifies new, prospective investors for strategic partnership development.
To assist UC Davis faculty, staff and development officers with foundation and corporate fundraising-related activities, our office provides:
- Project and concept development.
- Foundation and Corporate solicitation strategy development.
- Preparation of written concept summaries, case statements, letters of inquiry and proposals.
- Contact with potential external partners when appropriate.
- Planning and staffing of corporate and foundation campus visits.
- Cultivation and stewardship activities.
The Office of Foundation and Corporate Giving works closely with our development colleagues in UC Davis’ colleges and units. We encourage you to contact your development officer to discuss your project and other funding possibilities.
|Unit||FCG Unit Liasion|
|UC Davis Health||Traci Galbaugh, Jaime Heppler|
|School of Nursing||Traci Galbaugh|
|College of Biological Sciences||Traci Galbaugh|
|Center of Neuroscience||Traci Galbaugh|
|College of Letters and Science||Jenny Bickford - Primary contact for Foundations
Lauren White - Primary contact for Corporations
|- Humanities||Jenny Bickford, Lauren White|
|- Social Sciences||Traci Galbaugh|
|- Mathematical and Physical Sciences||Jenny Bickford, Lauren White|
|College of Engineering||Tony Hazarian|
|College of Agricultural & Environmental Science||Tony Hazarian - Primary contact corporation
Jenny Bickford - Primary contact foundaiton
|- Human Ecology/Nutrition/Textiles||Jenny Bickford, Tony Hazarian|
|- Food Science/Viticulture||Lauren White|
|- Energy/Sustainability/Environment||Lauren White, Jaime Heppler|
|School of Veterinary Medicine||Traci Galbaugh, Tony Hazarian|
|School of Education||Jenny Bickford, Jaime Heppler|
|School of Law||Jaime Heppler|
|Libraries||Jenny Bickford, Lauren White|
|Office of Research||Jenny Bickford, Traci Galbaugh|
|Graduate School of Management||Tony Hazarian|
|Student Affairs||Jaime Heppler|
|Graduate Studies||Jenny Bickford|
|Institute of Transportation & EEC||Lauren White, Jenny Bickford|
|Shrem Musem||Jaime Heppler, Lauren White|
|- Ag Tech||Tony Hazarian, Lauren White|
|- Big Ideas||Shelley Maddex|
|- Cybersecurity||Tony Hazarian|
|- Energy/Sustainability||Lauren White, Jaime Heppler|
|- Entrepreneurship/Econ Development||Shelley Maddex, Lauren White, Jaime Heppler, Tony Hazarian|
|- Human Health and Life Science/Neuro||Traci Galbaugh|
|- Human Rights||Jenny Bickford|
|- Limited Submissions||Jenny Bickford, Traci Galbaugh|
|- Microbiome||Traci Galbaugh|
|- Public Policy||Lauren White, Jenny Bickford|
|- Sponsorship||Jaime Heppler|
|- STEM Diversity/Inclusion||Shelley Maddex, Tony Hazarian|
|- UP3||Shelley Maddex, Lauren White|