Start your own campaign!
This Employee Giving Month several units at are creating their own employee giving campaigns, including:
- Calteach (employees and alumni)
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Genome Center
- Global Affairs
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- Staff Assembly
- the entire UC Davis Health campus, and
- Veterans Affairs (employees and alumni).
April is a great time to give because of UC Davis Give Day. During Give Day, it is likely that a cause meaningful to you is being supported by another donor who has given a challenge gift. These challenges increase the impact of your gift on the programs you love, and inspire others to give.
UC Davis is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so your gift may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor.
Thank you for supporting UC Davis or UC Davis Health!
In FY18 employees gave almost $1.5 million to UC Davis
More than 1,746 employees supported 102 remarkable campus programs by giving almost $1.5 million to UC Davis and UC Davis Health in FY18.
During our first Employee Giving Month:
- More than 1,300 employee donors gave.
- More than 650 employees gave over 1,100 gifts on Give Day.
- 250 employees participated in the first employee giving Give Day challenge and helped earn $10,000 for the Larry N. Vanderhoef Staff Scholarship from American Pacific Mortgage.