Ways to Give
Your investment in UC Davis is a gift toward greater possibilities
Every gift gives us even more opportunities to educate students, make discoveries, care for patients and serve the public. There are so many ways to support UC Davis—and even more possibilities to create a better future for our university, our region and our world.
We all have a greater role to play
UC Davis is composed of hundreds of thousands of people. All different. All working together toward our mission of going beyond the expected to ensure a better future for all.
As an annual donor
At any size, annual gifts are some of the most meaningful ways you can donate. They have a tremendous impact across the university, and embody the spirit of service that reflects who we are as Aggies.
As an employee
When you work at UC Davis, you already make valuable contributions to our university. And by supporting a program that aligns with your passions, you can make an even greater impact.
As a student
Our students are at the heart of this institution. Your success is vital to our mission—and when you give your time and attention to causes you care about, you can inspire your peers and others to follow in your footsteps.
As a corporate partner
From sponsored programs to internship opportunities and more, we seek out partnerships with corporations and foundations looking to create beneficial opportunities that elevate the offerings of everyone involved.
As a giving society member
UC Davis offers several recognition societies to thank our many loyal alumni, friends, parents, faculty and staff whose extraordinary commitment preserves and enhances our excellence in academics, research and public service.
Make a gift now
Pledge your support, or make a gift with a credit card, by calling:
Send a check, made out to UC Davis Foundation, to:
UC Davis Gift Administration
202 Cousteau Place, Suite 185
Davis, CA 95618
Gifts will be directed to the UC Davis Annual Fund unless you specify otherwise.
More Ways to Give
- Cash gifts may also be made by money order or wire transfer.
- Pledges allow donors to promise a gift and make payments over time, which sometimes enables contributors to give more generously than otherwise possible. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities, or other kinds of assets, over a period of up to five years.
- Planned gifts are giving arrangements that enable donors to support the university while benefiting from specific tax advantages and income streams.
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF), which are like charitable savings accounts, give you the flexibility to recommend how much and how often money is granted to UC Davis and other qualified charities.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Gifts-in-kind are items of tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the university.
- Gifts of real property, including land, farms, personal residences, and rental or commercial property, can benefit the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and eliminating property expenses.
- Payroll deduction provides UC Davis employees with an easy, convenient and tax-advantaged way to support their university. It also allows UC Davis employees the flexibility of splitting gifts into convenient payments and gives the added ability to control the length and frequency of the donation.