Giving From Abroad
Over 8,500 international students and scholars come to UC Davis each year, including 6,300 international students and 2,200 visiting researchers and faculty. UC Davis alumni, parents and friends shape our world.
Whether you are passionate about supporting students, faculty, new research or the university as a whole, there are tremendous opportunities to improve the world by giving to UC Davis.
- Establish a named endowed fund in your name or someone your wish to honor in your family.
- Awards & Prizes
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Professorships & Directorships
- Name a building or room: Support capital cost towards a new building, or name an existing room or facility in honor of a faculty or department.
- UC Davis Annual Fund: Support excellence and areas of greatest need across campus.
International Gift Payment Options
Flywire accepts Union Pay and Alipay payment options. UC Davis and Bank of America has partnered with Flywire for international payments. It’s a secure and streamlined payment process that makes it easy to pay from accounts in your home country.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, click here.
Send a check, made out to UC Davis Foundation, to:
UC Davis Gift Administration
202 Cousteau Place, Suite 185
Davis, CA 95618 USA